Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Prayer

I shall pay the taxes my government believe's due to them.
I shall turn back toward you when defiled by men.
I shall see the person before me, as they truly are; rather than seeing what I wish to see. And I shall smile effortlessly, as they precieve to deceive me.
I shall turn my cheek, and forgive all whom have, and may trespass against me.
I shall not intentionally do harm to others as I would have them do unto me. Nor, shall I judge, least I be judged by the highest court of authority.
I shall be compassionate, and understanding of the blind whom surround me.
I shall give the last dollar in my poket to the begger standing on the street.
I shall take the slanders and persecutions that may be pressed against me.
I shall live humbly, and share with my sisters and brothers of Eve.
I shall wait for the One, a man of your word; to help build your kingdom in the physical world that surrounds me.
I shall wait for the One, a soul of your word; to enter into your kingdom above, with me.
I shall give your word, as it has been given to me; and those whom seek you shall find you within themselves, and within me...

No comments:

Post a Comment